Thursday, July 3, 2014

Whatamess (7)

"Since you aren't sure where you would like to go yet, you can just come to my place until you decide." Viv offers in a sweet soft voice.

I just nod my head in agreement and let out a grunt. She giggles and grabs my hand to lead me out of the door. I'm pretty messed up at this point so she leads me to the car, opening my door and even putting my seatbelt on me. As she leans over, I realize that she smells wonderful. I place my face in her neck and sniff obnoxiously, she laughs. 

"Whoa, down tiger. Let's get you in the house and wait for Zach to come around." She says giggling. 

I don't remember much on the way the house or the struggle to actually get me inside but somehow it was done. We had to have been in the house at least thirty minutes because I'm already sitting in front of a lit fireplace with shoes off and feet kicked up by the time I open my eyes. 

"Well well well, look who's up." By now she's changed her clothes. She must've cheered in college, she had cheer shorts on a wife beater. In one hand she had a water bottle and a wine bottle in the other. 

"Yeah, I'm up. Zach call yet?" I mumble grabbing the water bottle. 

"Actually yes. He said to let you just crash on the couch and he would be here first thing in the morning." She strained as she tried to open her wine bottle. 

"Ok." I want to be mad at Zach but I realize that he gave me the opportunity to go back to his place. I made this decision. 

"You know Lance, I'm sorry for maybe coming off strong the other day. It's just that I don't meet many single men like you. Smart, handsome, and successful. It didn't even cross my mind that you were gay..."

"Whoa whoa, gay?! I'm definitely not gay." Surprised I wonder why she would think something like that. 

"Well the other day I was talking to Zach and..."

"Well there you go, Zach was being an asshole." I had to laugh it off, he's always pulling something like that. "You should know not listen to Zach by now." 

We share in laughter. 

"I know, I know, but it's just that - I just knew there was an attraction there." Clearly embarrassed. 

"Don't get me wrong Viv you're extremely  attractive, I mean you got it all. I mean if I wasn't ma..uh yeah you know how busy it gets." 

Viv takes the bottle and takes one more sip. Clearly she's drunk at this point. She gets up to walk to her bedroom, looking back she says, "Goodnight, feel free to make yourself at home tonight." She takes her shirt off as soon as she walks through the door, I've never found a back sexy but after these drinks it's looking really good from where I'm sitting. I brush it off. As I attempt to pick up the wine bottle from the floor I realize there is still a nice amount of it left. Without thinking I take it to the head. I sit up. Well I've gone this far how far can I get. 

I get up. Stumble my way into her bedroom. 

"Viv it's kind of cold out there, you mind turning on the heat?"

"Or you can just come stay in here." 

I'm in it now. I slide under here blankets and wrap my arm around her. She pokes her butt back my way to send me that silent message. Rubbing my hands on her body, I grip her hair strong enough to tilt her head back to kiss her neck. She puts her hand behind her on my thigh, grasping it as if she were frightened. I slide my fingers inside of her and she fully relaxes her body. As far as I'm concerned, that's all that happened. 

I wake up, bundled up in blankets and my head throbbing. My first thought is that I'm back at Zach's. When I open my eyes, I realize I'm in a place I've never been before. Shit! I think. I raise up and see that I'm completely nude. I drop my head to my hands in disappointment. I have to get out of here. As I grab my phone from the nightstand I see a picture of a young lady and old man. I wipe my eyes and pick up the picture to get a better look. I know this woman, it's Viv. I couldn't have done what I just think I've done. 

"Viv! Yo Viv, you here." No answer. 

I hurry to get my clothes on after I learn that I'm there alone. I just need to get out quick. As I'm putting my shoes on, I hear the door. By the time I get my shoe on, Viv is through the door. 

"Mr. Ely you sir sure know how to make a mess." 

Not really sure what she means by that. I sit in a state of confusion. 

Afraid of the answer I ask, "So what exactly did we do?"


No comments:

Post a Comment