Thursday, July 3, 2014

Crossing the Line? (8)

She begins to laugh at me. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I just woke up in your bed butt ass naked, something had to happen." Looking back at her confused. 

Now she bursts out in laughter. "Oh my God Lance you're going to be so embarrassed." 

"I kind of am already but I need to know."

"You asked. Ok, last night you came in here trying to talk but you made no sense at all. I thought you were sleep walking and you just got in the bed with me, which was cool..."

"That's not too bad."

She begins laughing softly as she speaks "Let me finish. You got up and went to the bathroom and started throwing up." 

"I don't remember that." 

"I bet. When you came back you were sweating so bad, I thought I was going to have to call 911. So I stripped you down but don't worry you slept alone. My body pillow was on the bed and you were holding it and moaning. Before you said anything, I thought you were just making drunk sounds but now I'm pretty sure you were having a wet dream." I can tell she's holding back her laughter. 

"Shit." My face drops into my hands, I've never been this embarrassed in my life. 

"I'm sorry for laughing Lance but..." She's in tears now.

I have to laugh too. "It's cool, it's cool, I understand. I'm just glad nothing happened."

"Why not?" Her laughter suddenly stopped. 

"I mean I just...it's just that the timing would've been off. We barely even know each other." Stumbling a bit over my words I'm hoping she can't tell that I'm nervous. 

"Well maybe if we spent more time together it wouldn't be that way." She smirks at me. 

"Well..." I'm saved by the ringing of my phone and I'm terrified it's Ari. I look down to see that it's Zach, relieved I answer. 

"Yo man what's up?" I say trying to sound like everything is normal. 

"What's up with you dude?! I'm outside of Viv's place waiting for you, you animal, grrrr." He says jokingly. 

"Not now man, I'll be out in a minute." 

"Zach's outside so to escape further embarrassment I'm going to go." I say as we share a laugh. 

"Guess I'll see you at work tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am, you will and I hope that this little incident stays between you and I." I'm smiling uncomfortably as I plead. 

"Of course it will." 

I let out a sigh of relief as we share a hug and she leads me out to the door. When I get in the car, Zach has the biggest smile on his face, waiting to hear about something that didn't even happen. 

"Nothing happened Zach." I don't even let him ask the question. 

"Bullshit man! I'm your best friend, no need to lie to me." 

"I know." 

"So dude, what happened." 

"Nothing dog I swear. We drank a little more and I got sick and passed out."

"You motherfu...you mean to tell me you had drinks in her apartment and you still didn't tap that?!" 

"Married man Zach."  

He rants and raves the entire way taking me home. I pretty much zone him out. I'm still stuck on what could've happened. As we pull up, I get out the car the grab my things Zach gives his last words. 

"You know what?! I don't believe you, you hit that dude I know it." 

Not listening as usual, I just give him a nod as he rides away. When I walk in the door I see that nobody here, so I call Ari. 

"Hey babe, I was looking forward to seeing you when I got here." I was lying. I was actually praying to my Lord and Savior that she wasn't so I could hop in the shower and get any lingering scent from another woman's home off of me. 

"I'll be there in about fifteen minutes I had to drop Bobbi off my love. I kind of like how you miss me though, hopefully you can show me." She says in that sexy voice of hers. 

"Like never before." I rush to clean myself up before she gets home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment